Ayulax you will get rid of your constipation it also helps in checking your weight, It will flush out the excess along with the toxins. Another important aspect is that it is not habit forming. You see this man suffering and making faces, When you start your day well your day goes well and you remain healthy as you can also digest well with Ayulax.
Ayulax contains Cassia angustifolia. It is an excellent laxative, very powerful, used in the treatment of constipation, working through a stimulation of intestinal peristalsis.
- It is recognized by British and US pharmacopoeias. It is useful in habitual costiveness.
- It lowers bowels, increases peristaltic movements of the colon by its local action upon the intestinal wall.
- It is used as expectorant,wound dresser, antidysentric, carminative and laxative.
- The medicinal action of Senna can be attributed mainly to the anthraquinone glycosides, especially sennoside A and B.
- The breakdown of the anthraquinone glycosides in the digestive tract can occur in two ways. One; The glycosides are not absorbed in the upper gut but are converted by the microflora of the large intestine into active aglycones, principally rhein anthrone, which exert a laxative effect on the colon.
- Alternatively,in the presence of bile and the sugar, the free aglycone can be absorbed into the blood stream and secreted later into the colon. The final result is stimulation of the Auerbach plexus resulting in increased intestinal muscle contraction.
- In addition, its mucilage content decreases absorption of fluid leading to an enhancement of the final laxative action.
Its action being chiefly on the lower bowel, especially suitable in habitual costiveness. It increases the peristaltic movements of the colon by its local action upon the intestinal wall.
- It is a safe laxative. It is best to combine Senna Leaves with aromatic, carminative herbs to increase palatability and reduce griping like Cardamon, Ginger or Fennel, Glycyrrhiza.
- Flaccid or Atonic constipation and conditions in which easy defaecation with soft stools is desirable, such as anal fissure or haemorrhoids.
- It is used after surgical operations, after confinement, in the constipation of the feeble, and in many cases of inactive bowels, among infants and children.
- The primary chemical constituents of Senna include anthraquinone glycosides (sennosides, aloe-emodin, rhein), beta-sitosterol, flavones, tartaric acid, mucin, essential oil, mucilage, tannin, and resin.
- Senna is considered a “cleansing” herb because of its cathartic effect and has been used as a natural laxative for centuries.
- Senna is very effective in the treatment of constipation, working through a stimulation of intestinal peristalsis. The sennosides are irritating to the large intestine lining, causing peristaltic action and bowel evacuation.
- Senna also helps to temporarily prevent fluid from being absorbed from the large intestine, thus contributing to softer stools.
Sennais also used for skin conditions such as Abscess, inflammation and itch, swelling, wounds, ringworm and scabies. Terminalia Chebula Haritaki: mother of all herbs Ancient texts have described it to be gentle and caring like a mother. Abhya-fearless (which diminish the fear of illness), pathya (beneficial in all diseases) and vyastha (which helps gain longevity), that is how haritaki has been named in ancient Sanskrit literature. Popularly known as hararh and scientifically as terminalia chebula, is one of the oldest herb known to mankind. Haritaki fruit is predominantly astringent but at the same time is also bitter, sweet, pungent and sour in taste. Terminalia chebula has been abundantly praised for its extraordinary healing properties. With a vast array of action on human body, haritaki is primarily digestive, carminative and laxative in nature. It stimulates liver functions, corrects metabolism, kills intestinal worms and is also known for its anti-inflammatory, wound healer, anti-obesity, aphrodisiac and, above all, rejuvenating properties. It helps in the loss of appetite, indigestion, constipation, upward flow of abdominal gas and piles.
Haritaki is therapeutically prescribed for a preventive and restorative measure. Haritaki is best used to clear the bowels. It contains a constituent which has a wide anti- bacterial and antifungal spectrum. The oil in the terminalia chebula kernel increases the motility, of the gastrointestinal tract. Harade possesses laxative, astringent, lubricant, antiparasitical, alterative, antispasmodic and nervine properties. It is therefore used to treat acute and chronic constipation and Piles. Haritaki increases the frequency of stools and has got the property of evacuating the bowel completely.
Have lots of fibers, like fruits & vegetables & drink lots of water. So with Ayulax your system will be clean, it’s a cleanser which works internally. Thus the toxins are flushed out from the body .