Hemorrhoids refer to a disease that is caused in the anal canal. Also known as Piles, it occurs when the veins surrounding the anus are engorged or enlarged. Though hemorrhoids are painful, they can be easily treated with medicines, without surgery.
Hemorrhoids can occur at any age. Hence it is necessary to keep a watch on it.
Ayurhoids offers natural treatment for piles and provides prompt relief from the symptoms of hemorrhoids such as pain, bleeding, itching, heaviness and tenuous rectal prolapse, number of hemorrhoidal cushions and recurrence and also increases the rate of wound healing.
Ayurhoids consists of 100% natural ingredients. No side effects and no surgery required.
- Hemorrhoids occur due to the following reasons:
- Chronic constipation: Less intake of water leads to pressurizing stools to leave the body.
- Pregnancy: Common among pregnant women.
- Food habits: Excess intake of hot and spicy food.
- Food allergy.
- Sedentary lifestyle: A little or no physical activity.
- Stress: Mental and emotional stress.
- Sluggish liver: Intake of foods that are high in fat.
- Pain in the rectal region.
- Itching and irritation in the anal area.
- Pain and burning at the time of defecation.
- Rectal bleeding.
- Loss if appetite.
Hemorrhoids is a painful disease and hurt every time one goes for defecation. If proper care, in food habits, is not taken it may lead to the worsening of piles and hence greater pain along with it. It is highly advised that one must always take care of themselves, in the case of piles, to avoid major problems in the future.
COMPOSITION OF AYURHOIDS CAPSULE
Ayurhoids contain a composition of various herbal ingredients that help with the best recovery from hemorrhoids.
The two main ingredients of Ayurhoids are Mimosa Pudica (Touch me not plant) and Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki).
Following are the benefits of Mimosa Pudica:
- Acts on small vessels implicating its homeostatic property.
- Removes itching and stops bleeding.
- Contains antiseptic healing properties.
- Helps to shrink the pile mass.
- Avoids swelling in the anal and amplifies the healing process.
Following are the benefits of Termihebula :
- Digestive, carminative and laxative in nature.
- Contains a wide anti-bacterial and anti-fungal spectrum.
- The oil in the Terminalia chebula kernel increases motility of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Helps to heal the anal veins.
- Treats acute and chronic constipation.
Due to the natural ingredients used in Ayurhoids, it helps for speedy recovery naturally without any hassle.
The food habits of an individual also affect the body and hence worsening hemorrhoids.
The following food items should be avoided in order to get rid of hemorrhoids:
- Heaty and spicy food
- Oily food
- Citrus fruits
Following are the food items that will help heal hemorrhoids:
- Leafy vegetables
- Grains and Oats
- Beans, Lentils and Nuts
- Plenty of water
Ayurhoids are effective in the following ways:
- Effective in both internal and external piles
- Stops rectal bleeding
- Effective in burning and itching of piles
- Helps shrinkage of the piles
- Promotes easy passage while evacuating stools
- Relieves pain by promoting the circulation of blood, and arrests bleeding
- Provides cooling effect.
Hence, Ayurhoids offers this natural treatment for piles and helps for recovering from hemorrhoids naturally and without any surgery.