1. INTERNAL PILES
It is the most common than external hemorrhoids. It occurs above 2-4 cm from the opening of anus. These are generally painless because there are less pain sensing nerves in the rectum.
Piles Treatment in Homeopathy
Internal hemorrhoids are categorized into different grades:-
- Grade 1 or First degree:- These are common. In this, the hemorrhoid tissue bulges into lumen of anal canal and small swelling may occur on the inside of lining of anal canal. These cannot be seen or felt from outside.
- Grade 2 or Second degree:- These are larger. It may be partly pushed out from the anus when you go to the toilet but quickly goes back.
- Grade 3 or Third degree:- In this, pile mass hang out when you go to toilet. You may feel one or more as small soft lumps hang from anus. However, you can push them back into anus.
- Grade 4 or Fourth Degree:- Pile mass permanently hangs out from anus which cannot go back to anus. It is quite large.
2. EXTERNAL PILES
It occurs in the lower part of anal canal. It is painful condition because there are lots of pain nerve fibers which are responsible for pain.
3. INTERNO- EXTERNO (MIXED) PILES
In this condition both internal and external piles occur together.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
Symptoms may vary from person to person. In some cases, the person suffering from piles may not realize the symptoms of piles.