Health of an individual depends on the type of lifestyle one lives. A sedentary lifestyle leads to a number of health problems, one of them is acidity.
People suffering from acidity can prevent, following few simple tips :-
- Loose weight – Obesity is a leading cause of acidity. Extra stomach fat places pressure on the abdomen, pushing gastric juices up into your oesophagus. Obesity also increases the chances of diabetes, hence contributing to acidity.
- Plan a high fibre diet – Avoid fatty and junk foo Reduce intake of sugar rich beverages. Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, legumes and nuts. Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise – Physical activity is an important aspect, whether suffering from any health issue or not. Regular exercise maintains body weight and makes one strong enough to fight diseases. Ideally one must exercise for at least 150 minutes a week. Brisk walking is an effective way to loose weight.
- Don’t lie down after eating – After a meal, one should wait for three hours before taking a nap.
- Sleep well –A good night sleep of 7 to 8 hours is must for any Mental and physical rest makes one feel fresh and helps the body function smoothly.
- Stress Less – In today’s world, stress has become an major issue. One must not stress about life happenings and give a positive approach to life which will eventually lead to a better health and living.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes.Do not wear tight clothing or belts that can constrict your stomach.
- Quit ALCOHOL & SMOKING.